TABC Certification Online
TABC On The Fly is an official internet-based school approved by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. Click the seal above to see our name on the list of approved Seller-Server Training Schools.
FOR SELLER-SERVERS NEEDING TABC CERTIFICATION
Let’s start off by talking about what TABC certification is and is not. The online TABC certification course will not teach you how to serve or be a bartender. Rather, it teaches you the laws and best practices regarding selling and serving alcohol in the state of Texas. TABC certification deals primarily with teaching you how to avoid selling or serving alcohol to three prohibited groups of people: Minors, intoxicated persons, and non-members of a private club. The good news is online TABC certification has become much more convenient in recent years.
No more driving to attend an on-site class. Just roll out of bed and take our TABC certification online course in the comfort of your own home.
No more spending 4-6 hours waiting on a course timer to run down. TABC On The Fly has the fastest online TABC certification course on the market. Period. Our course is self-paced, meaning you can proceed through the course as fast or slow as you want. There is no course timer prohibiting you from moving forward.
No more waiting for your TABC certificate to arrive in the mail. You can purchase a hard copy by mail for only $5, but you don’t have to. When you pass the final exam, your TABC certificate will be automatically emailed to you. You can also log in to your account to get more copies at any time.
What’s in It for You?
- While TABC certification is not required by law to sell or serve alcohol in Texas, most employers across the state require it. Finding a job will be much easier if you already have a TABC certification. Discover other benefits of TABC certification.
- As boring as an online course can be, the TABC certification course contains useful information that will come in handy once you start working. As a seller-server of alcohol in Texas, you play an important role in public safety by helping keep alcohol out of the hands of minors and helping keep intoxicated drivers off the road. Our online TABC certification course aims to give you the information and knowledge you need to make informed decisions and follow the law.
- By taking our online TABC certification course, you have the unique opportunity to learn from people who have been doing your job for many years. This is what truly makes TABC On The Fly different: Our online TABC certification course was made by servers, for servers right here in the great state of Texas. TABC On The Fly was created by a Texas restaurant industry veteran who has done everything from washing dishes to serving at one of the highest-grossing restaurants in the country and managing one of the most popular restaurants in Dallas. When we say “been there, done that”, we really mean it.
FOR MANAGERS & OWNERS WITH EMPLOYEES NEEDING TABC CERTIFICATION
What’s in it for you owners and managers? Why should you make sure all employees are TABC certified through TABC On The Fly and never have a certification expire?
- If one of your employees sells or serves alcohol to a minor, intoxicated person, or non-member of your private club, do you want the TABC to revoke your liquor license or permit to sell alcohol? Let’s face it: Your employees are human and can make mistakes, and you need to do everything possible to protect your business. According to the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, one of the most important steps you can take to protect your license or permit is to ensure that all of your employees have a current TABC certification.
- How do you ensure all of your employees renew their TABC certification on time? You sign up for a free Employer Account with TABC On The Fly. With an Employer-Account, you can easily manage your roster of employees and receive automatic email alerts one month before an employee TABC certificate expires.